Do you often use WhatsApp (WA)? Surely you use emojis a lot too, don’t you? Not long ago, WhatsApp reintroduced several forms of emoji, adding to the WA emoji collection on Twitter mobile You You know! unique shape, will Bikini chatting you are more exciting! But, Do you already know the meaning of the WA emoji?
Emoji definition and development
Did you know that the word emoji actually comes from Japanese? emoji itself is a term for character drawings depicting other expressions or feelings. In other words, emojis are a bridge for voice messages, facial expressions, or body gestures that cannot be conveyed directly.
For your information, The number of emojis has reached 3000 at the moment Oh. The development of Emoji was initiated by the Unicode Consortium in 1995. At that time still in the form of pictograms and for the first time 76 pictograms were introduced. In addition to technological developments, in 1999 Shigetaka Kurita created pictograms that are considered to have pioneered the birth of modern emoji as we know it today.
Also read: How to Recover Deleted Photos
The difference between emoji and emoticons
Many think that the meaning of emoji or emoticons is the same. In fact, emoticons and their meanings are very different from emojis. The meaning of emoticons is completed by self-expression symbols using a combination of punctuation marks. Meanwhile, the meaning of the emoji itself is a character image. However, the use of emoticons is not as massive as the current use of emojis.
Emoji symbol code meaning
Before we know the meaning of the emoji for each character, we often need to see the emoji symbol code in the column above the WA emoji. Like this:
The above emoji symbol code represents the representation of the meaning of the emoji it contains. This emoji symbol code makes it easy for us to find the emoji image we want. Here are 8 categories of complete emoji symbol codes in WA.
- This face emoji icon code represents emojis related to various facial expressions, body gestures, types of work and social relationships between people.
- This bear animal emoji symbol code represents emojis related to animal species, plant species and other natural conditions.
- This cup symbol code refers to the types of food and drink, incl fruit.
- This ball symbol code is related to activities Sports or other physical activity, including music and dancing.
- icon code mobile This applies to vehicle types, public facilities and landscapes.
- This lamp symbol code refers to items used in daily activities.
- This punctuation symbol code represents general symbols commonly found in the public domain that have specific meanings.
- This flag symbol code represents the shape and color of the flags of the countries in the world.
Also read: Banjir likes! Ini 100 Ide Caption IG Aesthetics
Arti Emoji WA
The WA emoji itself is very big and some of them look the same, so there are still many people misinterpreting these emojis. Also, WA recently added 7 more emoji, including a melting face, a dotted face, a peeking face, a face holding back tears, a face with respectful hands, and so on. Do you already know what it means? Let’s find out the meaning of the WA emoji and the most popular and popular WA emoji imagesTo update underneath!
- 😀😃 Smiling emoji with open eyes and open mouth, commonly interpreted as feeling happy. But, There are also those who use it with the intent of sarcasm (pretending to be) happy and laughing a little at things that aren’t actually funny/interesting. You too?
- 😄😁😆 Smiling Emoji With Mouth Wide Open Or Showing Teeth And Squinting Eyes Means Joy, Giggles Or Expresses Excitement.
- 😅 Smile and Grin Emoji Sweatmeaning a feeling of embarrassment, awkwardness, or once again that’s nervous..
- 😂 Emoji laughing with tears, meaning it doesn’t mean sad crying but tears of joy or laughing out loud.
- 🤣 Laughter with tears emoji and face rolls which means laugh out loud.
- 😊 Full Smile Emoji, which means feeling happy and speechless.
- 😇 Smiling circle over head emoji generally represents gratitude or blessings, but some can be interpreted as a joke to express feelings of innocence.
- 🙂🙃 Shallow Smile Emoji and Face Up Emoji, often used in a sarcastic sense, responding with a smile to something inappropriate.
- 😉 Smiling and winking eye emojis can mean humorous expressions, teasing or other ulterior motives.
- 😌 Smiling Eye Down emoji means acceptance or relief of something.
- 😘 Emoji giving a heart pounding kiss, meaning an expression of loveromantic or full of love.
- 😗 Open-eyed kissing emoji, often used for innocent pranks.
- 😍 Big Smile Emoji With Heart Eyes, means enthusiastic feeling of love, it can be with a person, place or object.
- 🥰 Smiling Three Hearts Emoji, which means Happy and Loving Emotions.
- 😋 Tongue Out Sideways Emoji, expression over delicious food.
- 😛 Tongue Out Emoji is like saying “It’s just a joke” when evaluating the joke condition it is dry!
- 😝😜🤪 Tongue Out Squinting Emoji, means in a good mood because of a joke or teasing.
- 😏 Grinning Face Emoji, means Smugness or represents Irony.
- 😒😠😤 The frown emoji means cynical, annoyed and furious.
- ☹️😞😥 Hanging Lips And Eyebrows Emoji Meaning sad feelingdisappointed or just grumpy..
- 🥺 Sparkling eyes emoji means feeling touched or expecting something.
- 😢😭 Emoji shed tears, which means expression of deep and unstoppable sadness.
- 🤗 Hugging Hand Emoji means an expression of caring and warmth for someone.
- 🤭 Squinting eyes emoji, hand covering mouth and cheeks blushing which means you feel embarrassed or surprised about something you already know (UPS).
- The emoji is smiling with tears, which means it’s not really happy, but a feeling of sadness that’s being masked but tears are already dripping NIH.
- Smiling emoji with slightly thinned/shrunken lips means blush.
- mouth-to-mouth emoji which means frightened.
- Face emoji with a diagonal mouth, meaning confused emotions.
- Peeking Eye emoji means curiosity or surprise at something.
- Smiling emoji But Holding back tears means holding back sadness or crying.
- Hand on forehead emoji means ready or respect for something.
- The melting face emoji means the facial expression is forced and tries to capture a smile.
- Dotted face emoji, meaning the expression you want to hide or make invisible instantly.
- 🙏 Emoji folded hands, means a sign of thanks or greetings.
- ❤️ Red heart emoji. It turns out that besides the face emoji, the heart emoji also has different meanings depending on the color. You know. The red heart emoji itself is considered to be the most romantic emoji because of its symbol expression of love what is deep.
- 🧡 Orange heart emoji. You’ve heard the term friend zone? It seems that the expression matches the meaning of this heart emoji. The orange heart emoji is more suitable for friends, even rejection of someone’s love.
- 💛 Yellow Heart Emoji is a symbol of tenderness, so this emoji is given as an expression of love Family or friends.
- 💚 Green heart emoji. It has nothing to do with the natural environment, huh! But, as a sign of greeting or praise.
- 💙 Blue heart emoji, symbolizing friendship or newly formed friendship.
- 💜 Purple Heart emoji is a symbol to express understanding, affection and caring.
- 🖤 Black heart emoji used to express sympathy or condolences.
- 🤍 White Heart Emoji. White color is often interpreted as purity and chastity. Likewise, this heart emoji represents support and genuine displays of love.
- 🤎 Brown heart emoji, means a high sense of solidarity between groups.
- 💔 Heartbroken emoji showing a feeling of disappointment or heartbreak.
- Heart On Fire emoji is often associated with a strong desire or passion.
- Heart emoji with bandages, symbolizing sadness or heartbreak in distress or in process self-healing.
nope, this is the meaning of WA emojis and emoji pictures! Which emoji picture do you use the most? NIH? Make no mistake again, who wanted to say love self failed because the emoji image and emoji meaning were wrong. Also choose Health insurance for dear people, NO can be original Oh! Comprehensive health protection that is safe, easy and affordable, from Rp. 135,000 per month Super Simple Health out of great you!
Leave a Reply